• Permits are necessary for entering the Kanha Tiger Reserve so please enter the park only after getting the permit.
• Tourists are required to carry a litter bag while entering the park and bring back their non-biodegradable garbage like plastic, bottle, metal foils, tin can, etc. outside the park.
• Get an officially registered Nature guide that will help you in spotting wildlife and ensure that you do not lose your way in the forest.
• Wild animals are the actual asset of the park, respect and maintain a safe distance from them.
• Listen to the melodious music of the forest instead of your stereo.
• It is advisable to wear clothes of colours which match the natural surroundings like khaki, olive green, and some other dull colours.
• Please switch off lights, fans, and water taps when not in use.
• It is compulsory to obtain a clearance certificate before leaving your place of residence within the Tiger Reserve.
• Maximum of two adults and two children (below 12 years) per room are allowed to stay in the tourist zone, so arrange your excursion as per the availability of rooms.
• Drive slowly.
• Do not carry any kind of firearms within the Tiger Reserve, it is strictly prohibited.
• Smoking and lighting any kind of fire is strictly prohibited within the Tiger Reserve.
• Driving after sunset is strictly prohibited inside the reserve.
• Cooking is not allowed inside the National Park.
• Do not play any kind of transistors and tape recorders.
• Do not take your vehicles off the designated routes thereby causing damage to plants or animals.
• Do not blow horns and driving above the speed limit is also strictly prohibited.
• Take care of zones as entry into the restricted zone by visitors is prohibited.
• Shouting, teasing, or attempting to feed animals are prohibited and will invite severe penalties.
• Non-Vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the Kanha Tiger Reserve.
• Do not enter the National Park after sunset.
• Your permit to the National Park is non-transferable so do not try to commit any kind of unfair means.
Note: You are governed by the rules and regulations of the Wildlife Protection Act inside Kanha Tiger Reserve so follow all the rules rigorously.