Kanha National Park - FAQ'S
1. How Can I book Elephant and Jeep Safari for KanhaNational Park ?
Online booking is available for Jeep safari only. For the hassle free booking, online booking in advance is perfect for avoiding final moment rush. You need to submit your details Name, age, Gender and date of traveling for confirmation of booking. For instant booking please visit: https://www.kanhanationalparkonline.in/
2. Is Kanha open in May ?
3. How much does Kanha safari cost ?
Visit this site https://www.kanhanationalparkonline.in/ for the cost analysis and for booking.
4. How many days are sufficient for Kanha trip ?
2 days are good enough to visit this national park.
5. How many tigers are there in Kanha National Park?
The tiger residents in Kanha National Park have enlarged over 53 tigers living in the reserve and an additional 80 tigers utilizing the reserve
6. Which is better for tourists Jeep Safari or Elephant Safari in Kanha ?
You better take through jungle safari but better recommendation is Jeep safari here as you will be able to discover thoroughly Kanha with jeep safari.
7. Where should I have my staycation while visiting Kanha National Park ?
There are many stays point on Kanha National Park which is right at the doorstep of National park from where the park can easily be explored.
- Few Recommendations
- Kanha Tiger Camp
- Kanha Tree Lodge
- Tathastu Resort
- Kanha Jungle Camp
8. How far is Kanha from Taroba ?
4 hr 42 min (220.8 km) via Chandrapur
Nagpur Road/Mancherial - Chandrapur - Nagpur Road
9. What is Kanha National Park famous for?
Kanha National Park is amazing wildlife spot for its rare and beautiful structure. So Kanha is famous for its populace of the black leopards, birds and for royal Bengal tigers.
10. How far is Kanha from Nagpur ?
By Road is109 Kms Travel (timing 5 hour)
Nagpur to Kanha by Air is 73 Kms
11. Which sightseeing is best in Kanha National Park ?
Birdwatching, Leopards, Royal Bengal Tiger are the best to capture for sightseers.
12. What is the budget package to visit Kanha National Park ?
Visit on our site for complete information https://www.kanhanationalparkonline.in/
13. How do I reach to Kanha National Park ?
Kanha National Park is in Maharashtra and Nagpur airport is closest one. The simply way to be there is through roads.